BOS Conference offers an opportunity to deliver presentations in either a poster or an oral format therefore authors are invited to submit abstracts until April 1, 2022. Deadline is extended until April 17, 2022.
All authors who submitted their abstracts to initially scheduled BOS Conference 2020 and later in 2021 shall re-submit their abstracts by following the instructions below.
- All abstracts must be submitted via EasyCahir platform.
- Authors will receive an automatic confirmation once an abstract is submitted.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Confirmation of the status/form of the presentation will be sent once the review process is complete but no later than April 15, 2022. (Deadline is extended until May 2, 2022.)
- Authors are asked to state their format preference as part of their online abstract submission however the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final type of presentation.
- After the abstract is accepted, the presenting author is expected to register and pay the fee until May 2, 2022 (Deadline is extended until May 10, 2022.) otherwise the Scientific Committee reserves the right to withdraw the abstract from the Abstract Book. It is also expected that the presenting author would attend the BOS Conference and do a presentation at the event.
- There is no limitation for the number of abstracts that one author can submit.
- If an abstract submission confirmation email or an abstract status notification email is not received, we advice to check a spam folder first. If emails are not found there, we ask authors to contact BOS Secretariat at email@example.com.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. We recommend that a native English speaker should edit each abstract before submission.
- Please include full name (not initials) of each author so that an accurate index could be produced. If the author is on more than one abstract, please make sure that the name and affiliation is identical in each abstract, so that all abstracts could be indexed to the same name.
- Your abstract should be less than one page (A5-paper) in length.
- All abstracts must be presented in .doc / .docx format by filling a template which can be downloaded from EasyChair platfrom.
- After submission abstract content and other details can be modified until April 1, 2022. (Deadline is extended until April 17, 2022). Please login to EasyChair to update your abstract.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the young scientists submitting abstract may indicate whether they wish to present results as a short oral presentation (15 min) during a plenary session. Four slots for such presentations selected by the jury will be included into the conference program
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT:
- Follow the submission link HERE
- Create an EasyChair account, if you do not have one yet
- Log in
- Click on “Make a new Submission”.
- If after creating an account you do not see a button to make a submission, please click on the link provided above again.
- Fill out the submission form and click on “Submit”.