Balticum Organicum Syntheticum 2018, 1-4 July 2018
BOS 2018, Tallinn constitutes the 10th Biannual international conference on organic synthesis. The BOS conference main aims have remained unchanged during this long eighteen years history:
- to convey the excitement of synthetic organic chemistry as practiced in industry and universities worldwide;
- to promote interactions between chemists of different countries in order to create links, collaborations, common research projects in both, academic and industrial settings.
Programme and format
- Invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers.
- A balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis.
- Poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion.
- A full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours.
In Tallinn, we will celebrate our 10th BOS by remaining true to our aims with a diverse and wide-ranging program, including several Nobel Laureates and our exemplary academic-industrial representation of speakers. We cordially invite you to join us in Tallinn for a feast of organic chemistry, partake Estonian culture, enjoy architecture, and beauty of Tallinn and local cuisine. We hope to make it a memorable experience for all particpants. “Tere tulemast!” together with “Labas!” and “Sveiks!”
Cheng Yi Chen
Thomas J Colacot
Martin D. Eastgate
Robert Howard Grubbs
Jean Marie Lehn *
Martin E. Maier
Karl A. Scheidt
Jeffrey I. Seeman
BOS 2016 is organized by the Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis, and the EC 7th Framework Program project „Strengthening the research and innovative capacities of the Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis, the leading Baltic regional centre for drug discovery”, InnovaBalt.