Balticum Organicum Syntheticum 2018, 1-4 July 2018
BOS 2018, Tallinn constitutes the 10th biennial international conference on organic synthesis. The BOS conference main aims have remained unchanged during this long eighteen years history:
- to convey the excitement of synthetic organic chemistry as practiced in industry and universities worldwide;
- to promote interactions between chemists of different countries in order to create links, collaborations, common research projects in both, academic and industrial settings.
Programme and format
- Invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers.
- A balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis.
- Poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion.
- A full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours.
In Tallinn, we will celebrate our 10th BOS by remaining true to our aims with a diverse and wide-ranging program, including several Nobel Laureates and our exemplary academic-industrial representation of speakers. We cordially invite you to join us in Tallinn for a feast of organic chemistry, partake Estonian culture, enjoy architecture, and beauty of Tallinn and local cuisine. We hope to make it a memorable experience for all particpants. “Tere tulemast!” together with “Labas!” and “Sveiks!”
Cheng Yi Chen
Thomas J Colacot
Martin D. Eastgate
Robert Howard Grubbs
Jean Marie Lehn
Martin E. Maier
Karl A. Scheidt
Jeffrey I. Seeman
2016 CONFERENCE FEEDBACK
Ms Kristin Lippur