Balticum Organicum Syntheticum
New dates June 27 – 30, 2021
After much deliberation and with heavy hearts, we have decided to postpone Balticum Organicum Syntheticum Conference 2020 with the definite new dates as above.
On the positive and very encouraging side, most of the Invited Lecturers has responded with an enthusiastic YES to present their talks in 2021! A further strong encouragement has been received from a very large number of poster submitters to present their research work.
We continue in these devastating and very uncertain times, welcome any queries, and, of course, look forward to meeting you in Vilnius in 2021.
Our wishes for your safety and health.
BOS 2021, Vilnius is an international conference on organic synthesis. The BOS conference main aims have remained unchanged during this long nineteen years history:
- to convey the excitement of synthetic organic chemistry as practiced in industry and universities worldwide;
- to promote interactions between chemists of different countries in order to create links, collaborations, common research projects in both, academic and industrial settings.
Programme and format
- invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers;
- a balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis;
- poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion;
- a full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours.