More information will be available in due time.
Programme and format:
- A balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis.
- Invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers.
- Poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion.
- A full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours
- to provide a forum for organic synthetic chemists from the entire world to speak of their work and discuss important scientific problems;
- to promote discussion between academic and industrial scientists about the possibilities of mutual cooperation;
- to present a unique cultural, linguistic and social experience for participants and accompanying persons.