Participants interested in presenting an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Scientific Committee and may be accepted for oral or poster presentation. Deadline for abstract submission is May 2, 2020.
- All abstracts must be submitted via online abstract submission form.
- Authors will receive an automatic confirmation once an abstract is submitted.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review. Confirmation of the status/form of the presentation will be sent once the review process is complete but no later than May 15, 2020.
- The Scientific Committee will endeavor to schedule the abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of the presentation.
- The presenting author is expected to attend and register for the BOS Conference 2020 by the communicated registration deadline and to present the poster or oral presentation at the event.
- There is no limitation for the number of abstracts that one author can submit.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Please provide the name and the contacts of the presenter as well as the co-authors.
- Your abstract should be less than one page (A5-paper) in length.
- All abstracts must be presented in .doc format by filling a template which can be downloaded HERE and attached as a file.
If you like to modify your abstract after submission, please contact Conference Secretariat by email.
IMPORTATNT NOTE: the young scientists submitting abstract may indicate whether they wish to present results as a short oral presentation (15 min) during a plenary session. Four slots for such presentations selected by the jury will be included into the conference program.
Abstract Submission Form