On behalf of the organizing committee we invite you to participate in the BOS 2016 conference to be held in Riga, Latvia in July 3-6, 2016.
BOS 2016 is organized by the Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis, and the EC 7th Framework Program project „Strengthening the research and innovative capacities of the Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis, the leading Baltic regional centre for drug discovery”, InnovaBalt.
Laipni lūdzam Rīgā! Sveiki atvykę i Rigą!
Tere tulemast Riiasse! Welcome to Riga!
Lectures by outstanding scientists:
2000- Ryoji Noyori and Albert Eschenmoser
2002- Barry Sharpless and Robert H. Grubbs
2004- KC Nicolaou and David MacMillan
2006- Scott Denmark and Hisashi Yamamoto
2008- Dieter Seebach and John F. Hartwig
2010- Phil S. Baran and Alois Fürstner
2012- Akira Suzuki and Andre B. Charette
2014- Ei-ichi Negishi and Shu Kobayashi
For BOS 2016, the tradition of excellence continues.
Programme and format:
• A balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis
• Invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers
• Poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion.
• A full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours
• provide a forum for organic synthetic chemists from the entire world to speak of their work and discuss important scientific problems;
• promote discussion between academic and industrial scientists about the possibilities of mutual cooperation;
• present a unique cultural, linguistic and social experience for participants and accompanying persons.